Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Science of Seduction: Why Him, Why Her?

Last night, when we were watching LOST, a commercial came on for this 20/20 Episode. Jill, Rebekah, and I decided that we are going to try to watch it Friday, and analyze/make fun of it. Here is the review from the website. If I get to watch it, I'll post my own personal review.

ABC News: The Science of Seduction: Why Him, Why Her?

(This is a video)

It's a simple question made difficult because a lifetime of commitment rides on the answer. And how we arrive at this sought-after moment is one of the most complicated mysteries of our lives. How do we find love? Or more important, what exactly is love? Why do we feel it for one person and not another?

Biological anthropologist Helen Fisher has devoted a lifetime of research to these questions, and now she believes she has found some of the answers.

"I feel as if I've stumbled into Mother Nature's kitchen and found some of her recipes," Fisher said.

3 comments:

Mary said...

hmmm...yep, I think I can attribute where I am today to the head flip.

Elaine said...

I know that look!

Beth said...

So? Did you watch it?