Sunday, March 1, 2009

Weekend Adventures

Well, I was ready for a quiet weekend alone since I have been out of town so much lately, but that actually didn't happen.

Friday night Mary. Rebekah, another friend and I went to the San Angelo Rodeo! It was awesome! I am used to the San Antonio Rodeo which is HUGE. This one was so much smaller, but just as good of a show. My favorite thing was that there was a 5 year old barrel racer. She fell off her hourse in the middle, but got back on and finished. It was awesome!

Yesterday, Mary and I (and Julia) made a spontaneous trip to Abiline. We just did a little shopping. Even though I had planned on a quiet day at home, it was nice to spend the day with them. Julia was soooo much fun! She keeps getting funnier and funnier:)

Here are a few pictures from Disciple Now in Boerne last weekend.




No comments: